Monday, November 15, 2010

Speak Your Mind

Hey, there's this thing that I like. The game apples to apples. It's actually really fun. You know what I hate?
Playing it with idiots!
Ha :).
Really though. This girl I'm playing with. Obnoxious as can be. Louder than a bag of sun chips and more thoughtless than a beach rock.
"I don't even pick the one that makes sense, I just pick whichever one I like the most hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Oh yeah? Do you know? Well then there's a different game you might want to try, it's called GO HOME!

No big deal. I'm actually laughing about this.

Actually, I have a paper do tomorrow that I should start. I'll do it in a minute.

Tomorrow night:
Children Of Bodom live. To this day, their last concert here was the best one I've ever been to. I am a proud member of COBHC.

I would like a job reading books on tape. "...and Lawrence hung his coat by the stairs. A look back, and he knew he couldn't stay. Heck, his boots were already on. So why did he hang his coat up just now? Was it out of fear? Fear of the guilt that was sure to come if he didn't make restitution for his wrongs? He let out a sigh. Lawrence knew what he had to do."

You like that? Imagine my voice reading it melodramatically. Oh, I wrote that, too. Just now.
That's why it was boring.

Now that it's November, I'd like to try expressing more gratitude for the many things in my life. So I'll drop those in via text before bed.

I need to go to work now. But I would first like to report on a new...system, if you will. I think I'm figuring things out and I might be able to make more things work. I know I can't control everything. And I shouldn't really want to. Hopefully I'll get to see some old friends again soon. It's sad that I think of them as "old."
Oh well.

That's all for now. I could keep dragging this on like I have been but I won't.
Excpet one thing--
Kidding!

Goodnight.

P.S.--

kidding again. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment