Friday, October 29, 2010

Confession.

No pun intended with that title.
There's something I've wanted to get off of my chest for a long time. Something big.
I am in love.
With a girl.
Not stupid teenage infatuation, not a crush, real love. Like, I want to spend eternity with her. And have babies with her.
Haley Needs.
Gosh, she's beautiful...that smile, those eyes...she lights up a room just by walking into it. But she doesn't know how I feel about her. Haley...If only you did. If only you knew how a really felt. I want to take care of you. But she's had a boyfriend for a while...I don't know what the current situation is, but...I just want her to notice my attemps to make her feel special. She is so perfect. Haley, I love you forever, and I know someday we will be together.



Just kidding.

Stand by for a real post.

No comments:

Post a Comment