Friday, October 15, 2010

Correction & Continuation

So those last few posts...I tried to do it from my phone via SMS text. Didn't work out too well. I guess it breaks it up like that...oh well. If you can figure out a way to read them all chronologically, this here is Part 2.

The Draper Utah Temple. After my terrible terrible morning I went there and you know what? It was all better. In fact, it turned into one of the best days in a while. While I was in there, waiting to do Baptisms for the Dead, I found a scripture. Two, actually. Ether 6: 9-10.

And they did sing praises unto the Lord; yea, the brother of Jared did sing praises unto the Lord, and he did thank and praise the Lord all day long; and when the night came, they did not cease to praise the Lord.

And thus they were driven forth; and no monster of the sea could break them, neither a whale that could mar them; and they did have light continually, whether it was above the water or under the water.

What a great set of words. I rarely feel the Spirit as strongly as I did that day. I really made somthing of the day too. I got a lot done, including a visit to Rachel for the first time since she got out of the hospital, and she's doing great; I couldn't be happier.

And now, there's a lot I'm excited for in the next month, from now until the beginning of November - a lot. One thing I want to mention now...
ABIII. The new album from Alter Bridge, probably the best American band out there. It's been 3 years since Blackbird, their last release, and it's about time for a new one. From what I've heard, it's gonna be awesome. I suggest you look up their first 2 albums if you've never heard them. Heck, even my sister likes them, and she's weird.
Anyway, I'm gonna do my best to keep up goodness for the rest of the fall break. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment